My Mission Statement
” I will ALWAYS provide exceptional customer service and respond to you quickly!”
I am originally from Vienna, Austria and moved to the United States in 1989, together with my husband Kurt. We raised our 3 sons in Dublin, and yes, we taught them how to play soccer and ski, just as it’s customary “back home”.
Before I discovered real estate, I ran a custom dressmaking studio out of my home for 15 years. Once my kids graduated from high school, I obtained my real estate license in 2007. Initially, I worked for a small independent brokerage for 5 years, where I specialized in short sales and bank owned real estate. In 2012 the #1 brand in real estate approached me to open my own office, and so RE/MAX 24/7 was born. We are located in the heart of the Dublin Historic District.
I know how to sell homes fast and without the hassles! I specialize in helping homeowners sell suburban residences quickly and for top dollar.
When I work with home buyers I always strive to deliver an exceptional experience,
- assisting relocation buyers find their dream home in NW columbus
- helping grand parents move closer to their kids and grand kids
- working with time pressured Physicians and
- finding the best deals in new construction and inventory homes.
On average, I help 50 buyers and sellers every year. That’s a lot of experience – it will benefit you greatly when you hire me as your Realtor! I will save you time, hassle and money every step of the way. Together with my team of trusted service providers (lenders, title companies, inspectors, trades people and more)
I will focus on your needs and what’s most important to you.When I am not working with a client, you may find me hiking through the woods, riding my bicycle, downhill skiing, reading a good book, listening to music, tasting fine wine or cooking a meal for friends.
A Baker’s Dozen of Quick Facts
- Licensed real estate agent in Ohio since 2007.
- Principal Broker for RE/MAX 24/7 since 2013.
- Designations: ABR, FIS, GRI, MRP.
- Ranked #2 in the Greater Columbus area for closed transactions in 2011.
- Supports the Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Total closed transactions since 2007 over 645.
- Consistently ranks in the top 5% of all Central Ohio Realtors.
- Specializes in new construction and builder’s spec homes.
- Developed a 4 day marketing blitz to sell homes faster than average.
- Experience in working with investors, REO and short sales.
- 1st time buyers always welcome!
- Loves helping grand parents move closer to their grand kids.
- 13 is my lucky number!
I strongly believe in giving back to our community and helping charitable organizations. That’s why I am participating in the Children’s Miracle Network an organization that has been supported by RE/MAX for many years.
With every commission I earn, I make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. This donation benefits Nationwide Children’s Hospital right here in Columbus.
Receive Weekly Updates